About us

About

Hello !

The purpose of this site is to help you get more visitors and customers.

I'll show you how.

Blogging, traffic, conversion, monetization. You are in the right place.

I wondered why a visitor would want to read this page ... Hmmm, let me guess, I'm going to take out my crystal ball.

Do you have a blog. Am i good? But it is not yet the traffic machine you were hoping for. You were delighted to have your first visitors, and to see that some came back to your site. Good. This is already a very good sign.

So you continued to post good content, to really help your readers, to really grow your audience. Article after article.

Hard work, but the traffic had to show up eventually, right?

But alas… nothing. No snowball effect. No traffic explosion, few shares, and just a few comments from other bloggers trying to link.

Normal.

Internet traffic does NOT work like this.

This is not the right tactic. You would have more success by tattooing the name of your blog on the buttocks and running naked on a parking lot. 100,000 YouTube views guaranteed.

160 million blogs on the planet. 15 million in French. Your content may be good, but "good" is not enough. There are too many people online. Your site is a grain of sand on a beach in Pas de Calais.

And yet it is unfair:

The quality on the Internet varies. I say variable to be polite. Mediocre content, outdated and repeated tips, flooded mailboxes. There are probably bloggers who are not as good as you, but who are more successful.

Cruel world.

The good news is, you can do it, using the right methods.

Let me ask you a question: when was the last time a blog article put you on the butt? You don't remember?

I created Trafic Mania to put you on the buttocks, every week.

Hello. I am André Dubois. I will show you how to get more traffic. I'll show you how to grow your mailing list. I'm going to show you how to become a reference for your topic and how to convert your readers into customers.

Here is more about me:

The first thing you need to know about me is blogging since 2010, and that it has been my only source of income since autumn 2013. It is enough to live in a 120 m² in a nice district of Lyon and raising two children.

And above all, above all, it allows you to be your own boss.

And believe me, that is the interstellar foot.

My life was that of a run-of-the-mill executive in the industry, before a hurricane turned it upside down.

Let's go quickly. I grew up in the North. I studied for a long time. I worked for 10 years with the flagships of the industry. First as an engineer, then as a manager. Good salary, good job. I got married and we had two children. Banal, I tell you.

I loved my job, but there was a little voice that kept saying "put up your box, put up your box". But you know what it is, we have our comfort of life, our routine, our company car, and a comfortable pay that falls every month. Why take such a risk?

I started my first blogs in 2010. For fun. Because I like to write. Really.

My other blogs, and what you can learn from them:

My first blog, Management & Supervision:

Horrible name, isn't it? Nevertheless, I brought this blog dedicated to recruitments, CVs and cover letters to more than 1,500 visitors per day in 6 months.

What I learned with this blog:

  • Great content is a great traffic driver. I wrote articles from 2000 to 3000 words, with concrete tips to put in place to find a job. People loved and shared this content like crazy.
  • The aesthetics of the site matter little. This blog was ugly but still had serious traffic.
  • The niche is the key to success. I tried to monetize this blog in the fall of 2013. It failed and I closed the site. Why ? I was talking about recruitment in general . If I had explained how to enter the world of cinema, or how to become an executive at Airbus, it would have worked. People liked the content, but it wasn't specific enough to generate a purchase.

My second blog, Le blog du balltrap  :

Clay pigeon shooting is my passion. It's like golf, but with guns. Very relaxing, a little noisy. This blog is the biggest French-speaking site on the subject and my source of income since autumn 2013. I have a mailing list which groups together nearly a third of French practitioners of this sport (do the math with your mailing list and your theme ).

What I learned with this blog:

  • The conversion rate is more important than the traffic. You can generate pretty income with a small traffic of followers.
  • This confirmed that the niche is the key to success.
  • You have to test and get organized. I have created over 30 information products in a year on this site. It allowed me to test what works, and what doesn't.

and alas, the other blogs that I launched, missed, closed ... in my long learning of blogging.

The fall 2013 hurricane:

Why did I leave my comfortable routine to become a professional blogger? Why did I monetize my blogs in the fall of 2013? I simply had no choice.

The story (the hurricane, should I say) begins a year earlier, in 2012.

There is something with my 2 year old son, he worries us. He doesn't look anyone in the eye. He does not speak. He lines up his toys but never plays with them. He seems deaf but collapsed as soon as he heard the sound of a package of cakes opening. He screams in terror to blow your eardrums as soon as we don't take the usual way.

We consult.

The appalling diagnosis falls like an ax. Severe autism. The ground collapses under our feet. Everything changes. I discovered the meaning of the word "concern".

My wife has to quit her job to take care of our boy. No other choice. It's hard. And that's only the beginning.

Fall 2013, exhausted, I lose my job.

The hurricane is here. We are on the verge of diving. No job, a kid who requires more energy than quadruplets, administrative hell, expensive rent. I tap into my savings. I need to find a solution to handle this. Fortunately my eldest daughter, my little angel, is there.

I understand that monetizing my blogs is the only way to make a living AND having time to help my son. Fear in my stomach, I start as if my life depended on it. I define a sales strategy ...

And it works ! I make sales immediately.

I have been working from my living room or my terrace since 2013. In winter, I take my laptop and I work from the ski slopes. In the spring, 4 hours by car and I write from Catalonia.

I decide.

I manage my time as I please. I no longer receive orders from anyone.

This freedom is the best part of blogging. Of course, when you sell a lot, you are happy because the PayPal account is exploding. But it is not the best.

The best is independence, freedom.

If I have successfully monetized my sites by living such moments, you can do so. I almost lost everything. But I found a diamond in a hurricane.

Your blog:

You just want more traffic. Or you want to develop passive complementary income. Or you just want to jump right in to professional blogging.

It's cool.

It's doable. Yes you can do it.

What you need to understand is how online business works, and how to work.

You and I are going to do this work. To have the success you deserve.

Why wait. Let's start now. Subscribe below, that I show you how to promote a blog, to get traffic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domo-Grill: A connected and Grilled summer around the BBQ

Privacy policy

Terms and Conditions of Sale